Business Development Accountability Program
Get the support you need to achieve your business development goals
- Are you a lawyer who is struggling to achieve your business development goals?
- Do you feel like you're spinning your wheels and not making any progress?
- Are you looking for a way to get the support you need to succeed?
If so, then you need to join our Business Development Accountability Program!
The Business Development Accountability Program is for lawyers (and other professional advisors) who meet weekly to support each other in achieving their business development goals. We provide a safe and supportive environment where you can share your challenges, get feedback, and hold each other accountable for your progress.
In addition to our weekly Zoom meetings, we also offer a variety of resources and tools to help you succeed:
- One 30-minute individual coaching session per calendar month
- Access to practical business development tools and templates
- The opportunity to network with other trusted advisors
If you are ready to take your business development to the next level and would like to guest at the Business Development Accountability Program, reach out today!
Or, email us at
“I wanted to learn and compete amongst other non-sales professionals. The program kept me accountable for my own activity week to week” — DG
“I’ve already seen my business develop. I would definitely recommend the program, especially to lawyers, as I think they are going to reap the rewards as well.” — Mike O’Brien, Law Firm Attorney
“It’s definitely been a very successful endeavor for us. I saw a 60% increase in the revenue I brought into the firm. I would absolutely recommend this program.” — Eric Salines, Law Firm Attorney